just cleaned out linconshire of reloading supplies

Roedinator

Distinguished Member
As its a nightmare at the moment with reloading consumables supply
I currently have 39 grain blitz kings on back order at three locations
222 blitz as well and a couple of tubs of powder .

A mate off here from lincs ziggy

gave me the heads up that forest lodge had good supplies

so another friend ben c also off here was going up stalking today up lincs

hes just phoned me and came away with an order for me of

500 20 cal 39 grain blitz kings 300 / 222 40 grain blitz kings

h414 vit 130 plus much much more

didnt think I was going to be getting my hands on all this at once for a long time

regards pete

Just done Derek lees as well. Typically no-one had my bullets in but have found somewhere else that has them. Sitting out now hoping to try these new bullets on a munty. They certainly kill foxes ok so will be good to see what the carcass damage is like.

Just done Derek lees as well. Typically no-one had my bullets in but have found somewhere else that has them. Sitting out now hoping to try these new bullets on a munty. They certainly kill foxes ok so will be good to see what the carcass damage is like.

That group you shot last night with them was awesome mate
Dont post pictures of it on here though Ben I want to get a good price on you at the bookies
for this years monmouth shoot :D regards pete

Cheers I was happy with it especially as it was shot straight after the fire forming group. Went out and did a fox at 240 after zeroing at dusk as well. You owe me a fortune for all this stuff!

Cheers I was happy with it especially as it was shot straight after the fire forming group. Went out and did a fox at 240 after zeroing at dusk as well. You owe me a fortune for all this stuff!

money is irrevelant mate those bullets ive devoleped for you could have taken a lifetime to get right
I Recon were about Quits :cool: :D regards pete

Is better concentrate on the stalking here but you've proved that any monkey can load a bullet. I might even have a go myself, I'm liking this Ackley Improved Stuff. Must be getting old.

"money is irrevelant mate":cuckoo:

"Dont post pictures of it on here though Ben I want to get a good price on you at the bookies
for this years monmouth shoot :D regards pete"

We will have see about handicapping this year then. I think it will have to be on the lines of, all those that live below a line between Bristol and London have a 20 point penalty start. Or all those that live below a line between Bristol and London have to shoot off the weak shoulder.
I hope you have got that remmy shooting alright because my rifle isn't up for loans this year. :rofl:

Is better concentrate on the stalking here but you've proved that any monkey can load a bullet. I might even have a go myself, I'm liking this Ackley Improved Stuff. Must be getting old.

Brilliant. :thumb:

"money is irrevelant mate":cuckoo:

"Dont post pictures of it on here though Ben I want to get a good price on you at the bookies
for this years monmouth shoot :D regards pete"

We will have see about handicapping this year then. I think it will have to be on the lines of, all those that live below a line between Bristol and London have a 20 point penalty start. Or all those that live below a line between Bristol and London have to shoot off the weak shoulder.
I hope you have got that remmy shooting alright because my rifle isn't up for loans this year. :rofl:

qoute I dont have a weak shoulder mike :old:

quote the remmy is shooting like a dream mate :thumb:

regards pete .

Back