For Sale: Mini Pocket Folding Gambrel

Hi All

Following the popularity of our larger specification folding gambrels a forum member suggested that we should look at producing a true lightweight pocket gambrel suitable for Roe, CWD & Muntjac, so we have an initial limited quantity at £16.95 each delivered.

• 8mm diameter stainless steel bar
  • 8.5" Centres
  • Weight 250 gms
  • Perfect for suspended field gralloch - just connect drag rope and bind on to tree branch
  • Easily carried in Roe Sack pocket
  • Storage pouch available as an extra at £7.00

FoldingGambrelPouch_zps5a443f1c.jpg
Suspended_zps63d4a946.jpg

Any interest just drop me a pm or visit the gambrel page on our website Mini Folding Gambrel

Many thanks

Rob

Last edited:
Hi mate just wondered have you the same sort as you were selling a few months ago
regards
​bij

I've just received a bone saw and mini gambrel from Monarch Country Products (Cheshire Lad) Good quality, good price, good service. Many thanks.

Hello Rob.

Thanks for your time today, and look forward to receiving the small folding gambrels, which are ideal for Muntjac, and Roe.

All the best.

Neil.

Excellent quality bit of kit, certainly built to last and at a sensible price.

Regards WB

Well postie just delivered the gambrel through the door super fast delivery, as you say WB great bit of kit.

Thanks Robert for the quick turn around.

​WH

Thats what I was thinking I bought a while back, it was that heavy its still where I put when I opened the parcel, not your fault it was mine

Hi Swarovski

Sorry to hear you purchased the wrong version, we do 4 sizes: 12mm with top hook for Large Deer, 10mm with top hook which is lighter & good for Sika, Fallow Roe etc, 10mm with no top hook & the mini pocket version for Roe/Munties/CWD.

http://www.monarchcountryproducts.co.uk/index.php?route=product/category&path=73

If you would like to send the gambrel back to me I will be more than happy to change it for a Mini Pocket Gambrel - there is a bit weight difference.

Regards

Rob

Ive recieved the new gambrel, thats much better size, I will post the other back in the next couple of days, it would be good if everybody gave service like this, cheers rob

Rob, I just received my 10mm folding gambrel with hook - thank you very much. I'm pleased with it and looking forward to lightening the load with some suspended grallochs. Great next day service. ATB, Foss

Back