Saur 202 bases

deerwarden

Have a new swaro Z6i 3-15x50 BT for my Saur 202, I want to use Burris signature mounts/rings, what are the best bases for those out who may have the same set up, I already have Warnes weaver basas, or should i go for windage adjustable, what else are available as I'm not going to pass up something better you may know of. deerwarden

I have what sounds like a similar setup and use talley rings on the warne bases. Very pleased to the extent I've never had to think about them again once having fitted them.

Spoke to Garlands and now have the Burris signature rings on the way, will use my existing Warne mounts so a cheap option all round for me, thanks for the info guys, Garlands were very helpfull and the rings delivered were £65 approx, I like the idea of the signature rings with offset inner collers if you need them as well to off set any mounting issues. Any one looking for a Swaroski scope get in touch with Richard from Gunrunner, great service and keen price on the Z6i BT I just bougth from him, also did a deal last year on some 10x42ELs as well again at a good price, top man. deerwarden

Back