The Corvid Exchange

Southdowns_stalking

After chatting to many people on here and other forums, there is always a high demand for a call bird at this time of year. Some people are lucky enough to catch their bird fairly fast but some struggle or have them realised. The group has been set up on Facebook, this will allow people to help others out by giving them magpies etc they have caught. I know of 2 or 3 different registers about but none that are available to so many people. Not everyone who controls these pests are into stalking/shooting so this is a mutual ground for everyone.

Hope this is ok to post Admin, please remove if its not.

Search The Corvid Exchange on Facebook

ah, your picture shows it under your name.
how do other people access it?

it is not listed as a group:

Attachments

• corvid.jpg
    corvid.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 12
Thats because i was logged on when i took the screen shot, its not my page but listed as a group.

If you search The Corvid Exchange it comes up in the search bar.... will try and get a link.

A had the same trouble yesterday, but searched it this morning and it came straight up. A hope a can find some help, tryin to get the first one this year to get ball rolling and im pulling me hair out. Can a hell get them to go in yet

Yes, I know, resurrecting an old thread ...

Just realised I'd not seen anything from this group on my FB feed in a while, and can't find it. Anyone know what happened ? Sure it was still going early this year

Back