lifting aid

roedeerred

being an:old: I need every help i can just been into aldi and came across a rope rachet looks small light and will hold 60kg when wanting to lift a roe up to do a hanging gralloch I struggle to lift it high enough this will help and be small enough to keep with me.i like to travel light and will often not even take my roe sack

i just got a pully setup from bushwear verygood and comes in own bag

being an:old: I need every help i can just been into aldi and came across a rope rachet looks small light and will hold 60kg when wanting to lift a roe up to do a hanging gralloch I struggle to lift it high enough this will help and be small enough to keep with me.i like to travel light and will often not even take my roe sack

I have also been to Aldi and got one, for £2.99 a great bit of kit.

It will work well with my folding gambrel, with a SWL of 150lbs Roe deer won't be a problem.

fairly inexpensive and maybe an idea for the novice who is just starting out and does not want to splash out too much cash.

comes with 2 meters of rope and S hook on top of ratchet, easy to use and light weight, looks and feels fairly sturdy. If it lasts one outing then it's been worth it.

ATB

Tam

Back