Gunner223 new member

Gunner223

Hi everyone,
Ive been following this site for ages,and decided i would like to join,here is a little about myself ,most of my shooting involves fox control useing a tikka 223.
I also enjoy clay shooting and all types of fishing and i work in formula 1 which is very handy for gun mods.:D

Welcome to SD Gunner223, I was born in Banbury & now live just west of Oxford.

What team you with? I used to work at MARCH on Le Man & Indy cars many moons ago.

Cheers

Chris

Hi Chris
Im now with lotus but started life at March in 80/81 as a fabi on f2 chassis then GTP chassis and then moved to Leyton house in 87 ,and when that closed moved to Bennetton .
All the best
Andy Poole

Hi Chris
Im now with lotus but started life at March in 80/81 as a fabi on f2 chassis then GTP chassis and then moved to Leyton house in 87 ,and when that closed moved to Bennetton .
All the best
Andy Poole

Hi Andy

I left March in 1980 after working on the BMW M1 Le Man car & the first Indy Orbiter, our chief mech Gordon Message & team manager John Mardel went to Toleman which morfed into Bennetton, was asked to join but by then was settled working at Engineering Science Dept of Oxford University. Johns still operations director at your place isn't he?

My shooting friends Terry & Rosies son also works for Lotus, Antony Dyer.

Cheers
Chris

Hi Chris
John left last week,after 20odd years ,now semi retired in cornwall and gordie i see at least once a week for a beer,he went into barn conversions at the right time,he also is semi retired just wish i was.
all the best
Andy

Back