Dangerous dog, crazy owner.

RED-DOT

There is a dog owner near me who has a bull terrier that has bitten three dogs on the muzzle recently and it cannot be let off the lead but will bite any pup that's within six feet of the chord retractable lead. I have reported him to the police for HIS violent threats toward me and his dogs demeanour but still he threatens me regularly and being a certificate holder I can only stand and take it. The guy is an absolute zoomer with this dog being used as an aggressive tool. I could put him on his arse with a near miss but we all have to be careful don't we? This dog WILL maim a human or dog in the coming year I know this but he is in total denial. Any suggestions??

Last edited:
Unfortunately this seems to be a common problem throughout Britain at the moment but thanks to a few recent fatal dog attacks I think the police are becoming more interested in tackling it. If you can persuade some of the other victims to complain to the police it might help.

nutty slack hammer one inch above the eye line (in defence of your dogs and your welfair) call the old bill being in the state you will be scremm hellpppp down the phone and do the deed
the cock of an owner will take you to court be his rants will fall on deaf ears ,to many of the face eating no good for nothing but lumps of crap attacking kids and dogs nowdays?

[
QUOTE=RED-DOT;564157]There is a dog owner near me who has a bull terrier that has bitten three dogs on the muzzle recently and it cannot be let off the lead but will bite any pup that's within six feet of the chord retractable lead. I have reported him to the police for HIS violent threats toward me and his dogs demeanour but still he threatens me regularly and being a certificate holder I can only stand and take it. The guy is an absolute zoomer with this dog being used as an aggressive tool. I could put him on his arse with a near miss but we all have to be careful don't we? This dog WILL maim a human or dog in the coming year I know this but he is in total denial. Any suggestions??[/QUOTE]

There is a dog owner near me who has a bull terrier that has bitten three dogs on the muzzle recently and it cannot be let off the lead but will bite any pup that's within six feet of the chord retractable lead. I have reported him to the police for HIS violent threats toward me and his dogs demeanour but still he threatens me regularly and being a certificate holder I can only stand and take it. The guy is an absolute zoomer with this dog being used as an aggressive tool. I could put him on his arse with a near miss but we all have to be careful don't we? This dog WILL maim a human or dog in the coming year I know this but he is in total denial. Any suggestions??

RED-DOT
As you say you could probably sort it yourself BUT then you leave yourself open to allsorts of consequenses, you`ve done your bit by reporting him, stay clear of him as best you can and look after your certificates,

Don`t think RSPCA will do owt, thats probably where he got the dog from in the first place

As for the sausages ????????? a good Idea, but, No, don`t go there, at the end of the day it`s not the dogs fault, it`s down to the owner using the dog as you say as a front for what the f***wit thinks is funny

Keep your cool RED-DOT, every dog has it`s day :thumb:

Bob

Have you tried your local council 'dog warden' or whatever they're called now? They can be very useful.

Even IF the RSPCA had any powers in such matters they'd not go anywhere near this case, as they call it a day anywhere north of Berwick

The SSPCA are as big, if not a bigger, bunch of old lady swindling ****s

Report the owner to the police , every time you see him out & about acting aggressively

Ditto - to the council - this works even more so now IF said role model is in a council house! The waiting lists for such are so long now that councils don't hesitate to evist nuisance neighbours

What about local councillors? There to act for their constituents. Badger one of them.

Write a letter to the local paper, asking if others have had a similar experience and if so, ask them to do the above

The big pity in all of this is that the breed of dog gets a bad name as a result: I've owned staffies in the past & they're the softest dog on the planet if treat well!!

Ring the police and say it has bitten you and your dog and ask them what their gonna do about it and ask for their reply in writing.

Up in my neck of the woods(Aberdeenshire). Any report of a dangerous dog HAS! to be further investigated!
The police will follow up any report and visit the owner.

Surely if you keep complaining they will have to do something?

In light of the terrible incident recently in the press and on the news about the poor girl who entered the house and was sadly killed by some dangerous dogs, you would think that the police would like to know about any such animals and owners.
I would be inclined to make as much noise at the police as possible.
​hopefully this may prevent such a terrible event happening again.

Perhaps film the demeanor of the dog and owner and send to the police?

I have never been faced with this but if I were I would talk to the police and council and follow it you in writting stating that you are concered that a child is going to get hurt or worse. I would also write to my Mp and local Councellor. With the increasing number of attacks by out of control dogs and owners I think this should get you some action.

Many thanks guys... This is a real worry and I am concerned this will end in a tragedy. He can't walk it off the lead and crosses the road if anyone or any dog appears. Apparently it's parents were both destroyed but he claims it is a Staffie. It escaped and half the street were out incase it bit a child. I have reported him and the dog to the police so it needs sorting NOW.

I would contact the police again, asking for an update on what action they have taken. If they try to fob you off with an excuse take it further by initially speaking to the Inspector, taking it higher up the food chain if needs be. It is quite apparent that your concerns are genuine and not of a 'windy' nature, its certainly got to be worth following up your initial call.

Back