Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sinister symbol found nr. salt lick - witch craft? ;)

Sinister symbol found nr. salt lick - witch craft? ;)

I have a high seat recently set up in a spinney next to a little river, no public access or footpath nearby, never seen any lost dog-walkers, no other people have shooting permission on this piece of land.
    I found that somebody must have visited the location as I found a leek tied to a piece of string hanging from a branch, approx. 2 feet above the ground, within a few yards from a salt lick I established within range of the high seat.
    Two possible hints:
    1. There is a private carp fishing lake nearby (some 300 Yards) so maybe the location gets visited by uninvited people from Eastern European countries who really like to eat carp and practice some kind of Pagen ritual...?
    2. I have never spotted any deer yet in the spinney, despite fraying/browsing signs, and a known population of Roe and Muntjac on the surrounding farms. Will the leek have scared them off?

Any ideas? (And I welcome all joking replies as well)

Are you taking the p*ss or just a leek.

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    As bogtrotter has said, having a leek anywhere you are intending to stalk is always a bad idea. Much better is to have the leek when you get out of the car or when you return to it. Leeks left too long can be very smelly especially as the longer you leave them the more dehydrated they get and the worse smelling.
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Perhaps it's a message from the Welsh? "this is our territory- stay out!"

Is your ground in the states near ....................... SALT .... LEEK .... SEATY

Maybe its a vegetarian tree swing.

Bind Person to Keep Deer from Harm

When you've exhausted all your resources to prevent someone from harming deer, a binding spell can be cast. Although this white magic is used as a last resort, the conjuring is tricky and permanent until you release the person. You must be sure and accurate with your desire–strong emotions will skew your results. Always remember, “First ye do no harm, do what ye will.”

What you will need:
    1. A Leek
    2. A small rag doll representing the person to be bound.
    3. A nail clipping, hair from a brush, toothbrush or something that made contact with the receiver’s body.
    4. Salt
    5. A container that will seal filled with clean spring water.
    6. A grey ribbon. (This neutral color is useful when pondering complex issues during meditation; in magic, this color can spark confusion; it can negate or neutralize a negative influence useful in binding spells.)
    You must use a good representation of the individual you are binding. A photograph cut to show only the person to be bound is useful, or write the person’s name on white fabric and pin to the doll. The hair, nail clippings or other article of their person should be attached to the rag doll or whatever you have collected. Keep this all together with tape or glue.
    Cast a circle and call the four elements of water, fire, earth and wind. You may also stand at your altar and pray that you wish no one to be harmed, then meditate to clear your mind. When you’re ready, offer your desire for the person’s recovery. “I shine my love and light on and around (person’s name) so they may find their true path.” Focus on why you found the binding necessary to do a lasting binding spell.
    Wrap a gray ribbon around the doll or bundle you’ve created to represent the person you’re binding, nine times. Chant and focus on raising energy within yourself. You could say, “I bind you (person’s name) from harming yourself or deer, so mote it be.” Repeat until you feel the energy drain into the grey ribbon that binds the person’s future actions. Now LOOSELY tie a knot three times.
    Visualize in your mind the person with light, peace of mine and clarity, with white light. Re-affirm your intentions with, “(person’s name), you are now bound by magic and will do no harm to yourself or any deer.”
    Sprinkle salt three times into the spring water of the seal-able container and place the bound objects of the person into the container, saying, “Be cleansed of negative thoughts and purpose, be safe from harm and from harming others. So mote it be.”
    Seal the container and open your circle or end in prayer. Place the container in a freezer right away to finish the binding spell. If and when you release the person from the binding spell, thaw the ice, undo the knots of the ribbon and say, “I release you, (person’s name). So mote it be.”

Which of course is why there no deer in the area!

Maybe it's anti's hoping the leek would keep deer away or maybe someone else is out trying to trap any welsh foraging in the area!

That's strange me leeked!!!