The Masters

My Dad will be.... I find it hard to watch any sport on TV let alone golf! :lol:

Yeah like to play golf my other hobby I love apart from fieldsports, tiger is a lucky boy not to have been disqualified that's for sure....

Yeah like to play golf my other hobby I love apart from fieldsports, tiger is a lucky boy not to have been disqualified that's for sure....

He would have been had they not amend the rules 2 years ago to allow a committee to determine if a player shall bDQ'd

may change the channel or go knock some primers out of some spent brass with another cold tin of C'berg..

Can't watch it , the way they commentate on Woods has scunnered me over the last couple of years. Even when he's well down the leader board they can't keep away from him and you can have a Brit well in contention that you want to follow and you don't see a stroke. It gives me the boak.

Even the cameramen get bored and start filming ducks paddling in puddles and the odd scenic cleavage. :lol:

Does anybody believe for a single second any other player on the planet would have got the same verdict???
You can smell it from here. Spineless commitee:evil:

505 yards par 4.
I wonder how many of us could do this off sticks if we had to hit a 4" target every time?
If you missed you dropped a shot
How many could you do it in,
I reckon it would take me five if I was lucky! Six to be sure

Back