Hello

He,s too tired John , been up and down the hills with me all week
​Enjoyed the outings this week Jim , cracking stalk yesterday for the six pointer

Me too, Colin, thorougly enjoyed my day with Jim, yourself and Paul. It was a great experience....First Roe buck for me!..Guided by your,e goodself, absolutely enjoyed your,e company and chat. As a rank beginner, it was lovely to be out with a professional and share a tiny bit of your,e knowledge, Thanks for that, Iain R

Cheers Ian , very enjoyable day , you did it all yourself mate from spotting him to the shot
​nice buck for your first, hopefully see you next year

Guys I'm just starting to navigate myself round SD so apologies for my ignorance! I had found SD while browsing but never joined up then PH243 (Iain) mentioned SD then Colin so I took the plunge! So John your right my intro was a tad lame!
Started stalking 20 years ago helping a family friend at weekends or when the occasion arose, due to work commitments I fell away but I have been back stalking now for the last 3 years and enjoying it more than ever, met Colin last year and never had the chance to stalk with him but this year I did and as Iain says above Colin is a professional with a knowledge second to none, and a true gentelman.
Cheers,
Jim

Oh, and by the way..Head has turned out well, stained, bleached, mounted and with a little brass (ish) plaque to boot !, Iain.

Back