DMG (South Lanarkshire Deer Group )

L.D.G

A group of stalkers representing the south lanarkshire area are getting together to form a group .This is as a direct response to the meeting i had with the DCS. The group will offer full insurance and will cater for all Deerstalking needs . It is at the moment in its infancy and there is a lot of work before we can go back to the DCS for a meeting to see how we can work together in this mishmash area they call the central belt of Scotland.
We will be open to any one interested in deerstalking and as i know it there are other groups already opening up in other areas .There is a group in the North Lanarkshire area also.
If you want more details as to help or membership then just send a pm .
Also keep your eye on this web site it will be updated when everything is on line.
Thanks Davie
www.sldg.co.uk

It will be interesting to see how much help and support is offered or made available to you, all that is required I hope. I suppose four to five hours travelling time is too far away for me :D but there are a lot of members a lot closer than that that so I hope you get supported by them.

Keep us informed informed of any interesting developments. and good luck.

John

Does anyone know if this ever got off the ground or are there any members on here? I expressed an interest via the website but never got a response.

Stringer i don,t think the groups are off the ground yet but i did try the number and it is active I have left a message for the chap to phone me back you must be dialing the wrong number..

There is a meeting of the SLDG in the Auldhouse Arms , Langlands Road
East Kilbride, Glasgow G75 9DW

Wednesday 3rd March @ 8PM.

Anyone wishing to come along is welcome. This is the initial meeting just to outline objectives and sort out senior members etc. If you are wanting information PM me. Please note that you will have to reside fairly locally to join the group, this is a deer management group not a stalking club.

The website will be updated as one of the contact is invalid, sorry for the confusion.

secretary@sldg.co.uk

david.quarrell@sldg.co.uk

both these email addresses have been checked and email will be replied to.

Last edited:
SLDG meeting went ahead as planned. Office bearers voted in and we move forward. Maybe slowly but we are trying to work with the deer sector together rather than be left behind when the wind of change blows.

And blow it will.

Back