Thread: Deer stalking

Deer stalking

I and two friends of mine are looking for some deer stalking in the Lincs/Cambs border areas if anybody can help me with this or knows of anyone please let me know will pay for the right area many thanks.

foxman are you looking for paid stalking per day, syndicate places or looking for your own ground ? unless you are very lucky you will probably be paying for any area never mind the right one.
    Good luck in your quest mate there seems to be more and more people taking the sport up so it can only get harder, I have a couple of places where I can go stalking free of charge but its not really free as they are mates and get other things in exchange.
    If you have something to swap ie game shooting etc it can be a good thing to gain some stalking, there are a few swap stalks that come up on the sd from time to time I have done this a few times and met some great people through it. DF

There is someone on guns on pegs advertising days on Muntys, if not try Karl at Home
    he has some ground on the outskirts of Peterborough