Sticks

Grand Slam

I'm after a bit of advice. I will be looking at purchasing a set of shooting sticks soon so any recommendations would be gratefully received. I was in contact with an SD member that made them but cant find the PM anywhere so if anyone knows who this is could you let me know please.

Many thanks in advance

​AGM

adam what are you after if you want quad sticks the limulus is your man but if you want twin sticks i do ally ones out of fox quick lock bank sticks very easy to use and have a machine pin to hold both sticks together , atb wayne

for the price of tonys it isnt worth making your own his are routed to fit well in the hand and are finished off nicely they might have abit of claret from loss of fingers but are really well made it depends on what sticks you want to use

for the price of tonys it isnt worth making your own his are routed to fit well in the hand and are finished off nicely they might have abit of claret from loss of fingers but are really well made it depends on what sticks you want to use

Not quite sure to be honest. Relatively new.to stalking world.

Need something light,easily carried and quick.

I can recommend Meresides bipod sticks (as used by YDS and half the people on this site). They are light, rock solid, adjustable and made to last.

Willie

adam what are you after if you want quad sticks the limulus is your man but if you want twin sticks i do ally ones out of fox quick lock bank sticks very easy to use and have a machine pin to hold both sticks together , atb wayne

How much for a set? U got any pics so I could take a look??

ATB

Adam

tonys are all wood very quick to deploy after watching him and others will vouch for the qaulity and stability mine are twin sticks very easy to use simple to adjust and can use sitting /standing

they do come with foam on tops and mid point but i dont use it , have a search through some posts on the sticks and i would say it depends on how you are shooting off sticks the qauds are rock solid and the twins take practice,atb wayne

Last edited:
Primos trigger sticks are great, I have bog sticks as well (tri pod) but prefer the trigger stick.

Back