6.5x55 Reloading dies anyone??

I have a redding competition neck bushing die set: comprised of neck die, body die, and competition seating die
die. Is that the sort of thing you're looking for?

james

Might be a bit better than I really need. I have a lee press, would it fit and what did you want for it. Does that decap also?

Not getting much luck with the dies mate.:(
I would have thought somboady here would have a set they wanted to sell

Not trying to pinch them .they where offered on here with no name attached i thought first dibs was first dibs . AS SIKADOG HAD ALREADY OFFERED YOU A SET AND YOU DID NOT GET BACK TO HIM WITH YOU BEING THE OP .your welcome to them

Last edited:
Sorry if there was any misunderstanding with my post, wasn't trying to be pedantic but as 223 originally started the thread I just want to give him first dibs.

Kindest regards
Garry

I wouldn't worry Garry, think he got the hang of lower case/upper case just needs a wee bit of help with "threads" and "Classifieds." Anyway, thank you gentlemen.

I wouldn't worry Garry, think he got the hang of lower case/upper case just needs a wee bit of help with "threads" and "Classifieds." Anyway, thank you gentlemen.

yes you do need help this is not classified so why ask for them on here and not put wanted in the reloading section of classifieds. . a lot of people on here ask for stuff sell stuff but dont say they have got one or sold it Any way there was no name stated on the offer by rotwild so why not ask for first dibs. good luck with them
hope you have as much fun as i have with my 6.5 x 55 . No hard feelings to you or rotwild this link is now closed sa far as i am concernd

pendle

Last edited:
Back