Fury

norma 308

Was really hoping Tyson fury was going to stay on the canvas tonight after being knocked down ,and he goes and knocks the guy out .big bloke ..big gob !
​Norma

Guy is definately marmite. Came back in the later rounds and lifted the guys head with his left forearm to set up the right hook. Experince and ringsmanship showing through.

Richard towers cracked 3 of his ribs on sparring , when I was training in same gym , fury isn't all that

Dont like the bloke...

Had his pay day showing hes no regard/respect for rules or how low hes prepaired to go to win, another couple of rounds not going his way and he might have been chewing an ear...

Using his weight/height to bear down and illegal use of elbows etc was a fine display of desperation and proof hes not the boxer hed like to think he is...

Used to be a big fan of the game, not anymore

1st time I,ve seen him and what a bell end, turned off after he knocked him out as dint want to hear him spouting crap after. he will not be a great champ if he gets that far but as was said there's not may good heavy weights about so now's the only chance he has got.
stav

As I said marmite. But love him or loath him we're still talking about him. Very similar in that respect to chris eubanks.

As I said marmite. But love him or loath him we're still talking about him. Very similar in that respect to chris eubanks.

Agree with the above,and lets face it the biggest mouthpiece ever was certainly THE GREATIST

Did you see his intourage though one or two would have looked well driving a high sided tranny van with scrap on it !

At the end of the day it’s up to the ref to control the fight and keep on top of illegal moves to protect each fighter that is one of their main roles.

It would be interesting to see Fury up against some real world class competition, not just those who were top of the game a few years ago and are now on the downward slide...

He may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but I don’t see a load of other UK heavyweights in the wings...but I watched his younger cousin fight - he, in my humble view, is a much better boxer - knocked out the ex MMA bloke in round 1 - totally out boxed and outclassed his more experienced opponent.

David

Last edited:
At the end of the day it’s up to the ref to control the fight and keep on top of illegal moves to protect each fighter that is one of their main roles.

It would be interesting to see Fury up against some real world class competition, not just those who were top of the game a few years ago and are now on the downward slide...

He may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but I don’t see a load of other UK heavyweights in the wings...but I watched his younger cousin fight - he, in my humble view, is a much better boxer - knocked out the ex MMA bloke in round 1 - totally out boxed and outclassed his more experienced opponent.

David

​Agreed. When I first saw the size of the MMA bloke, I thought young Fury was going to get a pasting. Wrong....the big fella was totally shyte!

Back