Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poor bugger

Poor bugger

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	379 
Size:	245.9 KB 
ID:	27420Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	268 
Size:	513.4 KB 
ID:	27418Shot this bugger earlier ! It's been on the rampage for a while now ! Caught on trail cam several times nailing chickens turkeys and a couple of lambs . Noticed it limping yesterday so at up this eve and ended its suffering ! Quite clearly a bullet entry and exit wound !! Taking the inside out and removing the back of front paw and pads . Glad to finally take it out of action and doubly glad to end it's recent suffering
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

makes you wonder what people are doing to pull a shot that bad,shame it had to suffer for while

is it the angle of your photograph or is that head more domestic dog like than fox ?

A good one to get, poor sod would have been suffering badly for a long time otherwise.

good on ya bud poor sod must of been in fearsome pain

is it the angle of your photograph or is that head more domestic dog like than fox ?

Does seem to have a dog like nose, (for a fox!! that is)

Aw, a wee shame.

Im not a fan of the its only a fox brigade lets take a shot wed never even contemplate for a deer

I appreciate for some the misery they can cause but in making the decision to dispatch an animal imo it should be done humanely
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Dorset/Somerset/Wilts Border
    Blog Entries
    Yes it annoys me how many people think its acceptable to slap a round on a fox rather that looking for a target zone to ensure a clean kill.

Range is more difficult to judge at night and this makes it all the more important. Not least because if you miss you have yet another lamp shy fox.

I keep poultry. I understand how desparately many want them dead but don't shoot them beyond your ability.

Looks like a .17 HMR wound
    Yes I should have taken the Blue Pill!

We were so busy congratulating ourself of dodging Orwells vision we marched right into Huxley's.

I fully agree with the shot placement requirement, whatever live quarry you are shooting, but assumption is the mother of confusion, unless I was the one that put in the wound pictured, I would not know for certain it is a bullet wound, I have found fox stuck in traps/ wires/ etc with fresh wounds obviously caused by struggling to escape, so laying an unknown cause at the feet of an unknown rifleman ....... ?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!