JW stalking syndicate

jimmy milnes

hi all
new to his site having had it recommended so please be gentle with me !! the question I'm asking is does anyone know anything at all good or bad about JW stalking syndicate as I'm thinking about joining this year and trying to do some research before i hand over my hard earned
thanks in advance
jimmy

himate
yes thats right do you have any info that could help me please, im meeting him on fri up at the area where the syindicate is based and he seems a decent sort on the phone but any info you have would be brill "good or bad"
thanks for the reply
jimmy

would like to hear how you got on here with JW
he messed me about something chronic , when i ever tried to book stalking with him or tried too join a syndicate he ran
he even cancelled stalking trips the day before we were due to go after we had booked holidays off work especially and not just on one occassion either
still not been stalking with him or joined one of his syndicates and never will now i am afraid
i hope he has changed over the last few years and sorted his act out as
But i do agree he has a great telephone manner about him and when you meet him in person you will come away thinking what a sound bloke
but thats as far as it went for me i'm afraid
like i say
i hope he has changed,
others might be able to shed more light on it for you
regards

hi stone
thanks very much for the reply ive got a meet with him tomorow up in scotland so ill flick ya a pm if ya like and let ya know how i got on.
all the best
jimmy

Jimmy,

I've been on the Glaisters/Auchenhay/Rosko Hill syndicate this past year. Plenty of deer and lovely ground.

No problems with John or booking onto the ground. I'll be up on Friday evening for the weekend.

Stan

been with john now for 3 seasons on glaisters, etc, nice ground, decent bloke,he's now a A.W if you want to do your level two. have just been asked back this year and fees are cheaper than last(if you dont mind can I ask you what he's charging you, pm me if you dont want to go public).
been invited to join a mates syndicate in lanarkshire which is dirt cheap and very nice ground so I don't no what to do yet.
stay in the galloway arms while your up there,pat the hostess does stalkers rates and all day breakfasts and will buy venison of you if you don't want it.

smullery. have you had any fallow of rosko yet, seen a few hinds but no bucks.

i would just like to say thankyou to all those who posted on or pm'd me regarding this topic i have now decided not to join this syndicate
all the best
jimmy

Hi All

Nothing wrong with John Woodward at all hes a great bloke, i have known him 3 years now and im still happy, or as John would say "Happy Days"

Ask Pat for some haggis on your breakfast, its bang on.

Regards

Back