Maybe there is justice in this world...........

Wapinschaw

Anyone who was a pistol shooter at the time of Dunblane will remember the bitter, outrageous rantings and posturings of David Mellor MP, calling us maniacs, perverts and more besides. This loathsome individual went the well-trodden MP's route of sordid sex scandal, lost seat and well deserved political obscurity. He turned up as a presenter on Classic FM, and also had a directorship in a property company, Wharf Land Investments. After a protracted court case, Wharf Land has been placed in administration, and the cause of it, a deal near Reading involving Russian entrepreneur Pavel Lisitsin, has been described in a Court of Appeal ruling as "dishonest".

That's pretty diplomatic, the published details suggest that it was a real wide-boy effort:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...-rules-Frank-Timis-out-of-takeover-talks.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...Wharf-Land-defrauded-Russian-millionaire.html

Mr Lisitsin has been awarded £1.4 million, hopefully Mr Mellor will end up living in a cardboard box under a railway arch as a result. He is probably lucky, there is ample anecdotal evidence to suggest that Russian business deals that go pear shaped end with a vist from a hitman.

Serves you right, you ugly *******.

I share your sentiments entirely,but unfortunately for us there are others,some a lot closer to home who sold us down the river.. Ex ruger mini 14/H&K G93/Winchester 1400 owner.. I never owned a hand gun but had plenty of friends who did,had some great nights out at Pennine in Rochdale and Bradford..

Justice will only have been served when I get back the right to own and shoot pistols as a leisure activity.

I don't like to see any one down on their luck but I will make an exception with that ugly BARsteward. I wouldn't **** on him if he was on fire, and I'm an ex fireman. The hatred of the man at the time of the pistol ban I will never forgive. I couldn't abide to hear him on classic FM and always switched the radio off when he came on air. I also remember a few others from that time such as the two faced quizling Coe, they also shall not be forgotten.

I share your sentiments entirely,but unfortunately for us there are others,some a lot closer to home who sold us down the river.. Ex ruger mini 14/H&K G93/Winchester 1400 owner.. I never owned a hand gun but had plenty of friends who did,had some great nights out at Pennine in Rochdale and Bradford..

Excellent News about Mellor. Long may his Nights be Sleepless.
I was a member of Pennine Bradford right untill its closing when Andy Midgley ran it. Many happy memories.

Yorkie.

he is just your typical mp who ( would sell your soul ) not his own) for a few more votes and I don't think you will find him sleeping in a cardboard box.he has more than likely shifted his money offshore. we stiil have plenty just like david mellor in Westminster.

Just another name to add to the ever increasing pile of thieving cheating conmen & women that get elected to government to line their own pockets at the publics expense .Second homes, travel exces, subsidised meals & drink.office allowance you can see why the criminal classes are drawn to it !!!............Most jobs you get the sack for thieving , not here they just change the name from thieving to expenses mistake.....then its all back to work .......David mellor take your place on the pile you have earned it !!

The frustrating thing is that it is inconceivable for any politician to relax any aspect of gun control in the present climate or for the foreseeable future. They just won't do it because from their perspective there aren't any votes or even brownie points in doing so.

The political classes are supposed to be elected to serve the people and preserve their freedoms. In the last 15-20 years they've served themselves, persecuted the ordinary man, and presided over a dramatic reduction in personal freedom.

I see lots of whining but no suggestions as to what to do about it.
What's it going to take to get us cowtowing British to actually stand up and DO SOMETHING about OUR politicians?

​Rant over, you may return to the snooker

I met David Mellor at a UKTI function in Oman in the eighties or nineties. He was very charming. I hadn't realised that he had bad mouthed the shooting fraternity otherwise I would have taken the opportunity to challenge him about it! Fortunately for me I had sold all my pistols before going to work in the Middle East. I loved pistol shooting and really miss it.

Phil

Badmouthed is an understatement Phil, he was positively offensive to all pistol shooters.

From where I stand all MPs are dishonest, good to hear that mellor is one that may just about get his just deserts only shame is that something just as unsaivory doesn't happen to many more of the useless fools.

Back