Belts

DSC00936.jpg

I have all sorts of solid brass buckles, in a good range of widths

If you get stuck let me know

i was given a cobra belt maybe as much as 8 years ago ive worn it almost every day and its never let me down even with my fat gut giving it hell and i wouldnt be suprised if it done another 8 years, other belts were only lasting a month or so and i really cant rate them enough

i was given a cobra belt maybe as much as 8 years ago ive worn it almost every day and its never let me down even with my fat gut giving it hell and i wouldnt be suprised if it done another 8 years, other belts were only lasting a month or so and i really cant rate them enough
Hi All
Must be good mate.:rofl:
Geordie

I have a friend who is a bit ,,,hmm, how to say it ? ,, Fat.

After years looking for a belt he eventually found one in Mains the saddlers in Haddington ! " Oooh I`ll take that belt Tom" he said.

"Thats for a pony Colin" said Tom. :D:rofl:

I have a friend who is a bit ,,,hmm, how to say it ? ,, Fat.

After years looking for a belt he eventually found one in Mains the saddlers in Haddington ! " Oooh I`ll take that belt Tom" he said.

"Thats for a pony Colin" said Tom. :D:rofl:

Never met Tom, sadly no longer with us :(

Never met Tom, sadly no longer with us :(

Tom was just as much of a Bloody nice bloke as his brother John is.

I have my own chair in that shop ! hahahaha The girls just laugh when I go in now, cause even I don`t know what I`m in for ! :D A blether usually

I have a friend who is a bit ,,,hmm, how to say it ? ,, Fat. After years looking for a belt he eventually found one in Mains the saddlers in Haddington ! " Oooh I`ll take that belt Tom" he said. "Thats for a pony Colin" said Tom. :D:rofl:

Just spat me tea all over mi phone!

I'm very pleased with my recent purchase from Saddler (Jon), I have two belts from him, one in black, one in a nice tan, solidly constructed in a proper thickness of leather, with it's attendant pleasing aroma, I feel pretty confident that I will have no further need to purchase belts ever again:), And the Missus did agree with a comment further up the page about "Girth straps"!!:eek::D

I'm very pleased with my recent purchase from Saddler (Jon), I have two belts from him, one in black, one in a nice tan, solidly constructed in a proper thickness of leather, with it's attendant pleasing aroma, I feel pretty confident that I will have no further need to purchase belts ever again:), And the Missus did agree with a comment further up the page about "Girth straps"!!:eek::D

To save blushes, I refrained from adding the correct size info, "Medium (Cart-horse)"

Back