Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It`s goodbye from me

It`s goodbye from me

Today i have come to the decision that i thought would never happen, with lots of soul searching i have decided to pack in with stalking.
    It hasn`t been an easy one and is quite upsetting but i feel that the time has come to pack in, sometimes after exhausting all avenues you have to accept there`s no futher to go.

I haven`t been on the site for a few months now, but i would like to take this opportunity to thank sikamalc and JAYBE, your both stars of the highest order, i would also like to thank Sheila (Mrs JAYBE) for the hospitality she showed me and the others up in Scotland last year.

To all the other people whom i have met, look after yourselves and keep having a laugh.

For all those going to Scotland with Malcom this year I am sorry that i won`t be there to meet up, but you will all have a fantastic time like i did last year.
    My rifles are for sale in the classifieds section.

All the best to you fella

all the best m8

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Nairn, Inverness-shire
    Take Care Wads, look after yourself.

All The Best

Thanks for the call this morning Wada's, I am sorry you have taken such a decision, I know it is one not taken lightly.

All I can say is that you know you are more than welcome to come down anytime and I hope you find what you are looking for to take the place of your stalking.

Keep well, and keep in touch

Cheers mate

So sorry to read your packing in stalking, the few times we have met we have had some good laughs, (even if you do drink a strange brew)

If ever you find yourself down this way and fancy a walk round or even a brew, you are always most welcome.

Best wishes for the future.

Having met you and knowing you are a top guy, I respect your comments and wish you and your family all the luck in the world.

Take good care mate

Hi Wadas,
    what a great loss to the rest of us! I do hope this won't be the last we hear of you. Any time you venture down to the smoke my door will be open to you, perhaps we could cast a fly together? That might fill the gap where stalking once was? Take care mate. Mrs Buckup and I wish you well, and are sorry you have called it a day.

Take care Wadas, i hope you find what you look for next.