Thread: Mereside Highseats

Mereside Highseats

Just like to say a big thank you to Wayne (Mereside Highseats) What a cracking lad, 1st of all for driving all the way up to us in the North East of Scotland. (Only took him 8 hrs) Also for the help in putting them up.

Wayne delivered 3 double highseats to me and a couple of friends and i must say all 3 of us are very pleased with the quality of his work. I would have no hesitation in recommending his seats to anyone, they really are a cut above anything else i've seen.

Only dissapointment on the day was he couldn't stay on for a stalk, (busy delivering more seats).

Great guy, great seats. I will definetly be in touch again shortly for some more!

If you are looking for a highseat that will last for years i would suggest giving him a nudge!

Alba gu brąth

Sauer 101 6.5x55, Beretta Silver Pigeon 12g Over&Under

Thanks Bryan it was nice to meet you shame i couldnt stay but it was a hectic weekend . will see you again though as i will be back up shortly.
    really pleased you like the seats and you should have those for a long time and cracking spots as well i am sure they will be very productive, atb wayne
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site:
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

My son is absolutely delighted with it as he can now sit with his dad and wait for the deer to show. Hoping to have him with me when I grass my 1st Buck from the new seat.

Alba gu brąth

Sauer 101 6.5x55, Beretta Silver Pigeon 12g Over&Under

as mereside signature says, I use em and recomend them, brilliant seats and he'll tweak the design to suit you. (not that they need it).
    don't forget me wayne... keep em coming mate.