In Closer - Northumberland

Hello from Northumberland,
if there are any others around that able to get up to, and in close to deer, Apache style, walk around 8 sets of eyes, then get out without the bat of an eyelid, then it would be nice to hear from you, anyone can get into shooting range, but not everyone can pull one down by hand ! I live out in the Northumberland countryside on a farm like place, each and every day we are surrounded by guess what !

​Stealthunter -

Hello from Northumberland,
if there are any others around that able to get up to, and in close to deer, Apache style, walk around 8 sets of eyes, then get out without the bat of an eyelid, then it would be nice to hear from you, anyone can get into shooting range, but not everyone can pull one down by hand ! I live out in the Northumberland countryside on a farm like place, each and every day we are surrounded by guess what !

​Stealthunter -

Rather an odd introduction. And you are in the wrong part of the world for Apache's :lol:

This is a deer stalking and management site, therefore please make the appropriate introduction as per the site rules.

Thank you

Hello Malc,
I guess were all different, same subject, different methods, I just don't like to be seen by 8 sets of eyes and know when the times right to move across and around them. Is there any harm in what I do or write ? To be honest I do not get the time to sit and read all the rules & regulations and nitty gritty under my current circumstances.

I just like to set myself challenges Malc, i'm never sure what to say when I enter a forum to be honest, ah well hello anyways

Ello Stalker, I will now read others peoples introductions, I bet mine sounds bizarre compared to most. It's just life with pets in my back garden mate, hehehee

Welcome to the site, I'm confused you have not actually said if you are a stalker or not. You could have consolidated your posts and explained what it is you with deer, and why, and that way we may have a clue as to what it is you do.

John

Back