As it is advisable to remove a moderator whilst the rifle is in storage we have a protective case which prevents obstacles/debris from entering the mod when not in use, many folk are happy to store a moderator in an oily rag or in the shooting kit bag, however this case may appeal to the more discerning rifleman:
Short Moderator Storage Case @ £26.50 Delivered
- Ideal storage for moderator when not in use as they should be removed from the rifle before storage.
- 600 Denier grade coated polyester combined with 3mm foam padding for protection
- Velcrotex black velour interior which wont show powder residue stains.
- Quality leather trim.
- Made in the UK.
- D ring to enable attachment to gun slip handle etc.
- Will accept most compact Moderators such as ASE range.
- Press stud fastenings.
- Dimensions: Length 210mm
Long Cases Also Available @ £28.50 Delivered
More details can be found at http://www.monarchcountryproducts.co...tegory&path=62
Please PM if interested (this deal is also available to forum guests, contact can be made by the office tel number or email address which can be found on the Monarch site).