Recommend me some battery opperated lamping gear!

tjwaines

As per the title gents, I'm after some battery opperated lamping gear. Do most of mine from the land rover but need to get out more on foot. I have lightforces in 140 and 210 guise but don't know if they're suitable for walking around with? I want as light as possible, be able to use it going solo and it needs to have good battery life!

Kind regards

Tom

Nightmaster 800 is the way forward, with the red filter easily out to 400 yards and nice and light to clamp on your scope if on your own and if with a mate something light and easy to carry without a battery pack or cables clinking or getting in the way!

Best £160 I have ever spent, well apart from this one time when I paid for a "friend" to have a hot stone massage ;)

If you're lamping on your own, the NM800 is the tool to benchmark against right now. Still a place for the LF170 if you're with a buddy. You will not regret getting a NM800 and a red drop in.

I use a deben 14ah litium ion battery with a clulite LA10. This lasts for several hours and I like the option of attaching the lamp easily to the rifle/scope.

depends if you want a remote switched dimmable light with the option of changing colour with a flick

yet to find a torch style LED version that can

I use a Deben Tri Star LED with hooky eBay battery
lasts 5 or 6 trips out before needing a charge.

​works a charm

bought some stuff for lamping from cluson earlier on this year! been really impressed by all of it! one which i bought was a pl400 it was only £30 or so! ideal for lamping solo... can leave a dedicated scope mounted light ot the shooter ready to go whilst scanning with it! its so small you can just slip it in your pocket & and get the rifle off your shoulder!
bought a battery with it too an it lasts for hours! easily spot eyes 4-500 yds away and even shoot at 2-250
for the money i think its brilliant!

Back