Thread: US Member

US Member

Friend of mine sent me the link to the thread about ammo shortages in the US. Yes ti is true that we are having a hard time finding certain calibers, mostly military, but things are getting better now. I mostly shoot old black powder cartridges like 50-70 and 50-90 so I have to reload anyway so not a big deal for me. When Obozo was elected in 2008 I started stocking up on loaded 223, 308 and the handgun stuff I needed. For the stuff that is too expensive I bought the reloading components and sat at my bench putting that together at night. Right now my biggest challenge is finding primers in bulk. I can buy 200 at a time but the lot numbers are likely to be different.

Anyway, glad to have been given the link to this thread. I lived in Germany for almost 24 years before moving back to the South West near the Arizona-Mexican Border. My primary interest is single-shot rifles, lead bullets, and black powder.

Should anyone plan to visit the SHOT Show in Las Vegas I would welcome a visit. Yesterday the water in the swimming pool was at 98 degrees fahrenheit at 6:00 PM.

Welcome to the site, believe it or not it reached the dizzy heights of 22' yesterday in southern England. Been to Vegas once a few years back to the SCI show, cheapest place to eat, but I hear it isnt anymore ?

Look forward to your input on the site.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses