DSC qualifacations and the current FAC

Can you not find land with stalking on it for just yourself mate,, i am i no syndicates and have no intention to join any and can stalk on about 1500 acre around about 10 mins from my house.... also im lucky to be able to join an ex army mate and a life long friend who i have know for over 30 years who has the same.....
Possibly, but there's nothing local... I have plenty land to go at for vermin and foxes, but only one farm with written permission to shoot deer which the owner has put on the market. I could approach the new owners but there's no guarantee so joining a syndicate would be the only watertight way to safeguard my renewal.

Possibly, but there's nothing local... I have plenty land to go at for vermin and foxes, but only one farm with written permission to shoot deer which the owner has put on the market. I could approach the new owners but there's no guarantee so joining a syndicate would be the only watertight way to safeguard my renewal.

dont quote me on this but i thought you didnt need to put land down on your renewal, unless your putting in for a new caliber mate, im sure the arm chair legal eagles will enlighten us...

So long as you stalk its not a problem all my stalking is bookedI don't have any pemission for deer. Other than on a specific date on a specific piece of land.

hope this helps

also have two friends in identical circumstances.

Kieran

Last edited:
Hi

Has anyone heard a rumor regarding a move to complete the DSC training as justification to keep your FAC, Heard from a good source but cant find anything to back this up.

Don,t agree with it.

Alan

bit of humble pie to eat on my part in the context of the topic and previous posts i have made on this site. While i don't agree with it, i have been told by an official in the industry today that in the next year or so DSC will be relevant for your deer permission of the FAC (in scotland). Again, i don't agree with it but hey, better get with the programme....:doh:

Back