Thread: Zapping tick bites ?

Zapping tick bites ?

Plenty ticks about already, taken them out of the dog, kids and myself. Once out they don't bother the dog or kids, but me, they itch like buggery and leave a mark for months. I always use the Tom-o-tick thingy and get them out cleanly. So as the title says, does anyone use those wee zappy things that put a charge to the bite and "instantly offer relief" ?

Tea tree oil for me, works very well. Not into all that kinky sh#t personally.......
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Not sure about the 50 shades of tick bite treatment, get an ammonia based bite relief stick and apply it regularly to the bite..should help.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Strange that. When I mentioned them to the wife, her reply was "can you use them anywhere else" ?
    Hmm, pleasure or pain !

I was going to ask that very question. Nothing gets on my tits like an itchy tick bite! So i will be interested to see if anyone has tried them. I have one of those after bite pen things but it doesn't really touch them, my missus had some cream called witch hazel. That worked okay.

i use Anthisan do's insect bites stings and nettle rash . stop the welts after a bit and stop me me cratching me skin off them bite pens are naff .

Does anyone else get a a small lump come up ( not where the tick is) if they have a tick bite, mine is in the crock of my arm opposite my elbow, after checking for ticks, if one is missed up comes this bump.

Quote Originally Posted by deerstalker.308 View Post
    Tea tree oil for me, works very well. Not into all that kinky sh#t personally.......