.308?

Best all round caliber in my opinion. Very accurate, plenty of power for red deer and still with minimal meat damage for smaller deer. Its barrel can also be shortened down to 45 cm which is an advantage when using a moderator. I've used other calibers, but the .308 remains my favorite. Your missus knows what she's talking about.

Hmm, sounds suspicious, you either need to wait for the motive to become apparent or rush out and buy a nice one quick before she changes her mind! Trouble is once you have done that you are right where she wants you, even though you will be well armed I would remain slightly concerned!!:love:

Its because she wants you to take her stalking and doesn't want to use any of your girly calibres.......... Says me lol.

If you currently shoot with anything smaller she is probably a bit embarrassed and worried about sexuality.

Hmm, sounds suspicious, you either need to wait for the motive to become apparent or rush out and buy a nice one quick before she changes her mind! Trouble is once you have done that you are right where she wants you, even though you will be well armed I would remain slightly concerned!!:love:

That's what I thought....

It all came about when we went to a BBQ and clay shoot at a mate's farm, there were 2 blokes there banging on about how fantastic .308's are.
Later that evening I had the laptop on my knee looking at SD and she just came right out and said "I think you should buy a .308" when I asked why she said "they just seem to be the one to have"

I reckon this could end up costing me big time :D

If you are looking to cure the "Little w**K" problem with the "Big gun" solution might I suggest a 50-70?

SS

If you are looking to cure the "Little w**K" problem with the "Big gun" solution might I suggest a 50-70?

SS

But it's not the size that matters, it's what you do with it.... surely everyone knows that :D

Back