Rangefinder Binoculars?

rickyk270

Ricky270 here,

Hello to everyone on the site, I have been thinking about a pair of Rangefinder Binoculars. My stalking opportunities are moving all the time and I do not always have the time to get round with my hand held laser rangefinder.

My stalking is 100% recreational.Does anyone have a pair of the following and what do you think of them, Bushnell £600 ish, Leica £1800 ish, Swarovski £2300 ish. Which are worth the outlay?

Thanks in advance.

Ricky270 here,

Hello to everyone on the site, I have been thinking about a pair of Rangefinder Binoculars. My stalking opportunities are moving all the time and I do not always have the time to get round with my hand held laser rangefinder.

My stalking is 100% recreational.Does anyone have a pair of the following and what do you think of them, Bushnell £600 ish, Leica £1800 ish, Swarovski £2300 ish. Which are worth the outlay?

Thanks in advance.

You missed out Zeiss..
They all do what they say on the tin... the optical quality of the top 3.. Zeiss, Swaro, Leica is far superior to the Bushnell.. the build quality too... you do tend to get what you pay for..

Welcome to the site, this is the intro area to find out about equipment etc go to the appropriate forum otherwise this gets all clogged up with the wrong stuff

John

Back