Gun Cabinet De Humidifier

I've got a couple of them not that model but for the time they take to recharge there not very cost affective imo.

Better off with pound shops ones

I just hooked up a PC fan to a 5v mains transformer I had in the draw and placed t in the cabinet. Keeps a bit of air moving around.

I have two Meaco portable de humidifiers one in each cabinet they are excellent, there was a write up in Shooting Sports and I purchased them late last year. They are very effective although take a couple of days to dry out, may be because I didn't take them out early enough. They have completly ellimated damp in my cabinets and 100% recommend them. They have an excellent web site and remarkable customer relations.

D

+ 1 i'v got this plus a 12v mains fan set up

Hyco Quality Tubular Heater Green House £21 drys and keeps my boots warm :thumb:

Hi Paul, I HAVE FITTED 10 NOW TO A FEW PALS CABINETS AND THEY WORK VERY WELL INDEED.

I have a fully heated gun room at the castle.........................I GOT THE JOB :). SO I CAN KEEP THE 20 TAC NOW AND KEEP SHOOTING. :) :) AND I CAN KEEP MY KIT THERE IF NEEDS BE.

BOB.

Back