Available: Herefordshire Roebuck and Muntjac

herbert

Stalking in Herefordshire

Colin and Roebuck 2013.jpgmikesmurderbuck27-4-13.jpgAlan Lloyd first munty 13-5-13.jpg

Accompanied stalking for Roebucks and Muntjac, all levels of experience catered for. For details drop a P.M to 270wsm (Ade)

I'm interested for later this year. Level 2, Insured, .243.Never shot a Muntjac. Live in the North East. Whats your rates? Where would I be travelling to? Can you fix accommodation?

I can recomend these guys they are very ammenible and came up with the goods!
Will do a write up on my outing with them the other day......when I get some time to myself!

can you pm me with prices please ?
Myself and a colleague looking to get out for a munty / possibly roe depending on price, cheers
Lloyd

All P.M's replied to.

Due to there being so much time in between morning and evening stalks at the moment. Anyone who books a.m and p.m stalks for the same day we can offer pigeon shooting over decoys in between stalks. Availability is limited towards August as we have Danish guests. So if you are either a glutton for punishment or have a sleeping disorder drop me a P.M.

As per the original post, please make sure P.M's are sent to me (270wsm) as "Herbert" is rarely available to reply.

Ade

All P.M's replied to.

Due to there being so much time in between morning and evening stalks at the moment. Anyone who books a.m and p.m stalks for the same day we can offer pigeon shooting over decoys in between stalks. Availability is limited towards August as we have Danish guests. So if you are either a glutton for punishment or have a sleeping disorder drop me a P.M.

As per the original post, please make sure P.M's are sent to me (270wsm) as "Herbert" is rarely available to reply.

Ade

Just to clarify a few questions we've had, The pigeon shooting is FREE when you book a.m and p.m stalks for the same day.

Ade

All P.M's replied to.

Ade

Just to clarify a few questions we've had, The pigeon shooting is FREE when you book a.m and p.m stalks for the same day.

Ade

Can now also offer fishing for Grayling, Trout and Chubb. Choice is yours, Decoying or fishing in between stalks. Bookings available for Roe, Fallow and Muntjac.

Ade

Back