Thread: Nosey Fox!!!

Nosey Fox!!!

I was just sitting watching tv there and I saw a bit of movement in the corner of my eye.
    I looked out the patio doors and saw a large dog fox looking right at me through the glass in broad daylight!!!
    after a second or two it trotted off up the garden into the field!! I quickly went and got the rifle and went a walk along the road to try and head it off. I had a good idea that it had came down from the large forest that lies up the back of my house and it was on its rounds about the parks!!!
    Right enough just as I got round the corner I went to set up for a shot off the gate mr fox trotted right out in front of me about 50 meters away! Just as I took off the safety mr Fox had a quick look then took off like I bat out of hell!!! Damm!!!!! Looks like I will need to get the lamp out tonight!!!

Have you seen the crap classed as entertainment on the tv tonight? Go get the lamp and enjoy yerself.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Aye getting myself ready now watch this space!!