Many thanks to BASC.

CWMMAN3738

I would just like to thank BASC publicly for once more giving me exemplary service many years ago Mike Evelyn helped me immensely with my local constabulary and now Alan McCormick has helped me with my local authority he rang me bk within minutes with the relevant chapters of acts and the nessasary quotes and had time to discuss and advise me reassuring me completely that I was correct and legal in what I was doing and how to resolve the situation, so many thanks Alan & to all those from this site who offered help advice and support. Thanks.

Mathew Perrine from BASC is helping me at the moment , its like beating your head against the wall with this lot

I wonder what it was that BASC was helping them with.
Was it something simple but the authorities just needed someone with a bit of push behind them to state what you had already stated or was it something you didn't know and BASC did ?

Both and BASC provided the details (relevant acts, chapters,legislation ) in an instant and advised on what further action to take A1 service instantly!
I wonder what it was that BASC was helping them with. Was it something simple but the authorities just needed someone with a bit of push behind them to state what you had already stated or was it something you didn't know and BASC did ?

Both and BASC provided the details (relevant acts, chapters,legislation ) in an instant and advised on what further action to take A1 service instantly!

Ah Ha! This proves the point that the relevent authorities don't always have the right person doing the job.
Whatever legislation must have been available to the relevant authorities but they just didn't bother to look it up !!
I am lucky in that I live in Wiltshire and our 'Firearms Team' are really switched on and as a result I have never needed any assistance from any of our shooting organisations.

It's not my firearms team or constabulary it the local authority/council giving me bogus crap!
Ah Ha! This proves the point that the relevent authorities don't always have the right person doing the job.
Whatever legislation must have been available to the relevant authorities but they just didn't bother to look it up !!
I am lucky in that I live in Wiltshire and our 'Firearms Team' are really switched on and as a result I have never needed any assistance from any of our shooting organisations.

Back