Yorkshire game fair

Yes. Walk around on the Sunday, bit of clay shooting. Helping out on the Dog Scurry stand on the Monday.

Will anybody be attending on bank holiday monday

Is there any stalls that sell guns, scopes and ammo? It doesn't seem like that on the website.

are they called gunmakers avenue or something like that normally?

If its the one at selby then it's turned into a funfair it's not a game fair anymore and anyone thinking otherwise will be extremely Dissapointed.

We went 2 years ago and vowed to never go back, shame really as when it started it was all about shooting and other events that gamefairs should have.
Steve

Sadly there are no decent game fairs in Yorkshire and the CLA fairs becoming a waste of time

It's actually at Newby Hall and its organised by the same outfit that did it at Harewood House. Have been a couple of times and it wasn't great but not a 2 day tat market either.

Went Sunday and was not impressed. Near 2 Hour ques to get in and not much to look at. Obligatory Tattooed Oiks with Lurchers, massive ques for expensive and poor food. Will not bother again. I prefered the Gamekeepers Fair at Catton, oh and i Sunburned my Head:D.

Yorkie.

After seeing the poor turn out of quality stalls at Harewood over the last 2/3 years, I decided it would be 'deja vu' & gave it a miss. It poorly put together miss mash of general '*bay ' tatt......with over priced entrance & bumped up ' trying to recoup stall cost' prices !! Shame really as both are great places, to visit .

Went Sunday and was not impressed. Near 2 Hour ques to get in and not much to look at. Obligatory Tattooed Oiks with Lurchers, massive ques for expensive and poor food. Will not bother again. I prefered the Gamekeepers Fair at Catton, oh and i Sunburned my Head:D.

Yorkie.

I thought it would be like that glad I gave it a miss.

​Andy

Back