Swarovski Lens Covers - No more Butler Creek

User00004

I had a spare after loosing one and Swarovski sending me 2 as a replacement. When they arrived, I just happened to have the z6i off the rifle.

My Binos were the 10x42 EL's, my z6i is a 5-30x50. The ocular diameter looked very similar so I tried it :thumb:

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPG

So being rubber and more robust (which wouldn't be hard) than Butler Creek, I can see these lasting years!!

TJ

Design seems similar to Meopta standard covers (for riflescopes). IMHO it's not very usable, I rather use bikini covers tied to scope body with some paracord.

I had a spare after loosing one and Swarovski sending me 2 as a replacement. When they arrived, I just happened to have the z6i off the rifle.My Binos were the 10x42 EL's, my z6i is a 5-30x50. The ocular diameter looked very similar so I tried it :thumb:View attachment 28549View attachment 28550View attachment 28551So being rubber and more robust (which wouldn't be hard) than Butler Creek, I can see these lasting years!!TJ
It works perfectly well and far quicker than bikini covers. A binocular cover for a 42mm cover will work on the back of the scope I have being using this system for the last few years and its superbly.Regards,Glendine.

Spend the dough: buy the proper Swaro flip ups!.:coat:
I received a kind pm from member of this site that told me the are not worth the money.basically crap so please don't waist your money as the are not cheap.Glendine.

I received a kind pm from member of this site that told me the are not worth the money.basically crap so please don't waist your money as the are not cheap.Glendine.

'worth the money' - difficult to quantify: are swaro scopes worth the money?.
'basically crap' - certainly not. I only use the objective covers and they are the best quality of any I've seen, including Leupold.

How does one 'waist' money?.

'worth the money' - difficult to quantify: are swaro scopes worth the money?.'basically crap' - certainly not. I only use the objective covers and they are the best quality of any I've seen, including Leupold.How does one 'waist' money?.
A severe case of misquotation. I obviously own a swarovski scope so I do not see them as a waist of money.The scope covers however are considered by many to be not completely perfected and thus to expensive for the product. "How do you waist money" that up to you..

A severe case of misquotation. I obviously own a swarovski scope so I do not see them as a waist of money.The scope covers however are considered by many to be not completely perfected and thus to expensive for the product. "How do you waist money" that up to you..

No misquotation at all. I speak from experience - not hearsay.
Sorry you missed my 'pun'. (waist/waste).

I use the Swaro covers on my Z6 with no issues whatever, they are somewhat expensive compared to the crap out there, but like all Swaro kit are first rate, dont buy any Swaro kit untill youve had a quote from Richard at Gunrunner!!!!!deerwarden

Back