Something nasty in woolwich

Status
Not open for further replies.

norma 308

Shooting in woolwich
wont speculate on the details but sounds nasty .
police marksmen involved .
​norma

Appears that someone having left the barracks was jumped and killed by a couple of blokes with a machete, both of whom were then shot and wounded...

It wasn't so long ago that we weren't allowed to travel in uniform, checked under our vehicles and changed routes to and from home - looks like 24/7 vigilance is back on the agenda.

Good luck to all serving troops as they deal with this new threat

It's a f*cked up world, boys & girls... Just be careful out there

Cheers
iain

Watching it unfold on sky news just now. Totally repulsed , surely a watershed moment in the UK
time the gloves came off and these *******s were rooted out. Torture them, hang them. I don't care, enough is enough

I am disgusted!
I really can't reply as I just don't know what to say. I am so angry, I can feel it building up inside me.

TJ (Proud to serve)

That poor chap, served his country and then this happens when he should have felt safe in his home country, what is this world coming to?
Thoughts go out to his family.
Richard

I heard this story with great sadness.
Whoever they are I hope they are shot in the b---ocks.

Last edited:
Anyone in uniform of the armed forces should be issued a fully functional sidearm, the Israelis have a bit more reality on these issues.

And as for forces members being refused service at whatever outlets, when in uniform?:rolleyes:

Absolutely disgusted sickened to the core.
Don't know what to say?
My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

BJS (proud to serve)

I'm speechless so ashamed that we as a country have allowed it to get to this it makes my blood boil a nice slow stomach wound is all they deserve, and they shouldn't be given any medical treatment let them die preferably slowly very slowly, makes one have terrible thoughts.:evil:

I'm speechless so ashamed that we as a country have allowed it to get to this it makes my blood boil a nice slow stomach wound is all they deserve, and they shouldn't be given any medical treatment let them die preferably slowly very slowly, makes one have terrible thoughts.:evil:

That would still be too good for them.

I am disturbed by this. My heart goes out to this soldiers family. I'm an ex Guardsman. Wandered out of Chelsea bks many a time for a pint etc, in civvies, blatantly obvious who you are! Why oh why are they not dead? I thought the police aimed for centre of mass? The guardanistas even now will be compiling their bleeding heart responses! We need to get these militant islamics off the streets. Internment???? I don't know? Shocking.

Sadly we have let to many nutters into this country and they don't need bombs to do harm it will only get worse sadly !
My thoughts are with his family very sad

My thoughts go out to the family.

Its about time this government started making a stand.
All this pussy footing around, why can't we just make a few of these scum bags disappear ?
​Might make some of the others think twice then.

I grew up around here and it always was a rough area. Seriously when is this **** going to end ? These people have no place in British society!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back