Available: Charity Stalk

Cry Havoc

As my other thread states,t his offer has been kindly approved by admin. Please note that SD has no direct link to this offer and as such I will gather all monies and collate names. Please do not contact Admin with queries about this offer.

This is the final push before I draw the name of the lucky winner tomorrow night.

On the 8th June I am riding stage 1 of the Deloitte Ride Across Britain, John O Groats to the Kyle of Sutherland 100 miles. I am busy raising money for the British Paralympic Association, as a team we are aiming for £40k. As well as doing many events directly related to the sponsorship to the ride I have been given permission from Admin to use SD as a window for this offer.
I have bought a stalking session from Prometheus to raffle on here. The winner will be able to arrange a stalk at a time that is mutually convenient to both parties, for a cull animal or by prior agreement upgrade to a trophy animal. He has fallow, roe and Muntjac on his ground in Warwickshire, you will not fail to see animals. Simon has kindly offer to witness the stalk if required. Also if needed I can give a full butchery demonstration, if you wish to purchase the carcass.

How it’s going to work:
Follow the link bellow to my Virgin Giving page, once there donate £5 and in the ‘Name Box’ type SD (user name), so that I can easily collate SD donations. Please make sure your user name is correct so that I can make sure the winner gets notified..!
I am planning on drawing the winner on the 24th May and will communicate who has been lucky that night.
Virgin Money Giving | Fundraising | Dominic hayes's fundraising page

ATB
Dom​

Back