Available: GAP180 culling weekends November 2013 Herts, Beds & Cambs.

Munty1

I have a few vacancies for culling week-ends In November that will be mainly be from high seats for Fallow and Munties, CWD can be arranged. Trophy animals are available at extra cost (PM for list). The normal course of events is arrive Friday lunch time, zero test and introduction. The weekend will then consist of four outings, Friday PM, Saturday AM & PM, Sunday AM, leave after full fat breakfast. There will be a meal in our club house after each outing, you are welcome to sleep in our bunk house but you will need a sleeping bag. No excessive alcohol consumption will be permitted.
All animals remain property of the estate but you may buy animals at game dealer rates. Complete price of £300. We have over 50 high seats and last year culled 145 deer in 430 outings. Many SD members have been in the past and have written favourable reports about us. Search this site under GAP180 or GAP 180 and you can see what others have said who have been to stay with us.
You will need a FAC with your own rifle and insurance. If you do have a mentoring condition we may be able to accommodate and offer training and supply you with a report.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Folks due to the pm's I have received we will more than likely have another weekend at the end of September.

Hi mate,definitely interested,any idea on dates yet? Also presume a deposit is needed? £100 ? Rest payable on arrival? Have DSC1.Regards Mark.

Thanks Mark, we have places for

11 - 12-13 October fallow bucks & munties

1-2 - 3 November all fallow and munties (fully booked awaiting deposits)

8-9 -10 November all fallow and munties

15 - 16 - 17 November all fallow and munties

PM with your mobile and I will call you to answer any questions.

Best wishes

Back