Landscape Gardening by Audi

bewsher500

I am cornering the market with a new "on demand" service of fast and effective garden landscaping.

In the process I will effectively remove any obstructions like for instance a garden wall or rockery, fence, shrubs, large honeysuckle or all of the above in one go

first satisfied customer dealt with at 5am this morning..

Any takers?
You will need to let me get another "plough" first, I broke this one......

IMG_0308_zps8e60e6a3.jpg

IMG_0324_zpsdc383ca4.jpg

Job half done? I can still see some hedge in front of the plough. Did you swerve to avoid a badger:D
Hope that you are ok.

That appears to be a reasonable length of hedge ,wall removal for a small crumple. How much damage done behind the scenes on it ?

Hi Edd

thanks for the press bits they arrived in the estate office this morning, now my press is in full working order again,

glad your ok bud.

the car can be fixed.

many thanks

bob.

Ouch! What happened? Hope you're ok? How is the intercooler still in tact?!! :eek:

​Alex

Well stick to what you know best pal and don't you dare encroach on my wife's corner of the market which is roundabouts. Same plough, different job. I'm looking down the barrel of 3 hour journey tomorrow morning in the world's smallest and slowest courtesy car.

Hope nothing hurt but your pride (regardless of the no claims bonus!).

Glad youre ok, suspect you may be sore tomorrow

Good job no tree or stone wall in your path - bodies react badly to those.....

No such luck
I do stone masonary too. All part of the service

There was a stone wall, otherwise I could have just dropped a gear and driven out the other side of the garden!

IMG_0322_zps04655e66.jpg

B500, I hope, like everyone else you are OK, incidentally, is the tailgate open to let the volumous adour of fright out!!!

The rifle! Is the rifle ok?????
Never mind... it's just a car. At least your ok.
Hot bath and malt for the nerves is required medicine!

Back