Shooting.sh

Status
Not open for further replies.
dreadfull oh no don't go anywhere near them ..don't want anyone stealing all those big fat deer before I start going out again :lol:

You'll see very mixed reviews of Shooting.sh. Some rate him and others will never have anything to do with him again. It depends on which ground you go as some of the ground advertised for deer has hardly an animal on it whereas other ground is possibly OK.

There is a wood in North Wales advertised on the website as having roe and muntjac and many locals will tell you that they've never seen either species there, in fact there are very few if any deer of any species in the vicinity.

The same guy organised a fishing syndicate that I know a bit more about and he has been chucked out of a few local clubs as he was selling syndicate memberships at over £600 and some of the water he was selling was club water available at £10 a day.

It's very much a case of you pays your money...... but if there is one piece of advice it's to check any claims about deer on the various locations you would intend to use very carefully before parting with your cash. I would ask for the names of a couple of subscribers and speak to them before committing.

That goes for any ground you intend to pay for go look for signs of deer slots fewmets rubbing scraping etc oh and of coarse deer a good way is go a walk about the place with a good lamp.If there there you will see them.

Bob is an ok guy, but as PaulK says some of the ground holds very few deer, a few other syndicates are also guilty of this so take care.
However with this one there is an awful lot of land and loads of rough shooting so you get enough land to go out and explore.
If you want a chat PM me be happy to give my experiences for what they are worth.

Thanks lads for the advice it is what I was expecting so I cant thank you enough. I am in another syndicate in the tweed valley but was looking for somewhere closer as I live in Cheshire.

Hi Keith,

Im happy to supply you with as many members as you want to speak with just email me ill send those to you.

bg

Hi Has anybody been or is a member of shooting .sh how good is it has anyone had any problems I was thinking of joining but can't find anyone who is a member Keith

Must be one of our members then and why so dreadful its low cost and decent plenty of members to speak with if you need to be reassured.

bg
dreadfull oh no don't go anywhere near them ..don't want anyone stealing all those big fat deer before I start going out again :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back