browning x bolt

looked at one at the midland ,felt better to me than a t3 ,comes threaded as well nice trigger .stock seems stiffer.

i handeled an A-bolt .223 and it was very nice and had a true short action a beautiful compact rifle qaulity is right up there with sako in my opinion
you wont go wrong with a browning

I was looking at one yesterday, very impressed with it, if they did it in 6.5X55 I would have one.

John

The only one I have handled was in 30-06 and that was very good quality. I would say finish wise it was up there with the older Sakos. the new 85s being 'not very good'.

Regards

Gareth

Hi bud i remember about a month ago that Yorkguns were offering a combo deal on this rifle included s+b 8x56 (hungarion) scope with mounts rifle slip & i'm sure along with other acceseries for about £1.100 ill check for you hope this is some use to you. :)

Yorkguns have one in X-Bolt in 243 stainless barrel with s+b 8x56 (hungarin) 21inch barrel leaupold quick release rings etc. with cleaning kit for scope & gun slip, factory screw cut.
They quoted £1.239 that's with out haggle in. Hope this helps.

bought one from swillington supplies leeds ,more than pleased with it shooting 100g norma sp under an inch 125 yards

Back