Jaeger / over-shoulder leads

PointBlank

Does anyone know where to get a Jaeger lead from? Saw one in use at the dogs for deer talk but haven't been able to find one yet.

Cheers

I just got the niggeloh over shoulder lead brought over from Germany... Very impressed with the quality of it. Not sure if you can get them over here or not I know you can get the leather ones, think kit has them at muntjac trading..

​regards, Jez

I think Norman said he got his from the US. I was quite impressed with it because it has nice quick release clips. Muntjac trading as mentioned before have the 2 in 1 lead have one that can be used as a jaeger. Any 2 metre patrol lead with a metal ring in the handle can be used as a jaeger lead. Try looking on sites for police dog/working test kit for other options

I still haven't found a good solution for the problem of the clip rattling against the collar, or the fact that I get tangled up with the lead with my sticks...

​siggy

If anyone needs something about traditional, typical European, continental supplies, any wishes... Just let me know, I will try to help you out! A pm, and we are on course....

:tiphat: Atb

Michael

Back