New Member near Inverness

JOHN ROSS

Hi all - - I've been Stalking more years than I care to remember! It's mainly mainly Roe here and I use a Tika3 .243 which I'm very happy with. I have many varied interests - - I have a CCTV Company, a B&B (www.cromalbank.com), play in a band at weekends. I'm in a Pheasant Shooting Syndicate and take guests out Stalking or Goose Shooting as often as I can - - - when I find the time !

kindest regards

John Ross

Hi John

50 views and not one reply!!! Were not all grumpy buggers :D

Welcome to the site.. i will be passing by you when im up to Scotland with Malc and the boys

Terry

JOHN ROSS said:
Hi all - - I've been Stalking more years than I care to remember! It's mainly mainly Roe here and I use a Tika3 .243 which I'm very happy with. I have many varied interests - - I have a CCTV Company, a B&B (www.cromalbank.com), play in a band at weekends. I'm in a Pheasant Shooting Syndicate and take guests out Stalking or Goose Shooting as often as I can - - - when I find the time !

kindest regards

John Ross
Hi John,

just joined the site and been in for only a couple of days. I have been stalking in both Glen Lyon and Fort William, very hard going for non hill stalker but got what I went for.

Had major op in April and been out of the game for most of year, will be picking up on local est. Tuesday coming which will be the test for rest of year. Your location sounds great.

Regards

Dave

Back