140gr nosler customs in 6.5 cal

swarovski

Hi all,has any of you used the above bullets,did you use them out to 1000yds,how did they shoot,due to the lack of sierras and scenars I had to buy them.

Wouldn't expect them to be a long range bullet to be honest (flat base with exposed lead core) but they are generally OK at stalking ranges. Can you use them on ranges as they are expanding

Wouldn't expect them to be a long range bullet to be honest (flat base with exposed lead core) but they are generally OK at stalking ranges. Can you use them on ranges as they are expanding

They are proper boat tail hollow points.the boat tail part is nearly 6mm.they look pretty aero dynamic.the bc is 0.529.not sure if bc is higher past a certain velocity

I don't use them personnally, but i do see plenty getting used in the .260 rem with good results out to 900M, at our range in competitive shooting matches.

You might be going mad but I assumed you had assumed the OP meant Partitions.

Love the Nos CM in 22's, but in 30 cal the quality is not as good as other brands.
edi

I use the 168gr Nosler CC in 30cal, as accurate (if not better) than 168gr A-Max or Scenars in my Steyr, last 2000 I bought were only £137/1000 :D (bought in the US)

Back