Thread: anyone have a digital copy of DSC1 OR DSC2"

Cool anyone have a digital copy of DSC1 OR DSC2"

hi guys

i am going on holiday soon and i am looking for a digital copy for my kindle of dsc1 or 2 for me to study while i am away

i have not booked a course as yet so dont have any books

can anyone help or point me in the right direction of someone who can

Try the BDS

good luck DJC

SD Regular
    Herefordshire, Hampshire or Essex
    DMQ and the Deer Initiative websites used to hold pdf copies of the question banks that you should be able to view on a reader - but that's a bit dry for learning, especially of you don't have the answers. Interactive discs like the BDS will require more processing power I imagine. If you have web access there are a variety of online offerings that will make the learning more interesting (DMQ training, Jelen ILC etc). Just back from abroad myself - and the hotel had free wifi - so worth considering/finding out if where you're going is the same.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

The CD from BDS includes the manual as a PDF

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

You'll have enough to learn with DSC1, so I'd get through that first before even thinking about DSC2... Some folks recommend at least a couple of years between the 2 anyway, so it's something to consider, unless you've been stalking for many years and will breeze through, in which case smugness is not appropriate!
    Sako 75 6.5x55 - Z6i 3-18x50. Sako 75 .308 Habicht 2.5-10x56. Beretta 690. Benelli M2.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    The DSC1 question banks can be downloaded here: DMQ Setting the standard for wild deer management but why not just download a PDF copy of the Best Practice guide? Far easier to read and will stand you in good stead for both DSC1 and DSC2.

O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!