Dsc level 2 award

patrickt

Good evening all site members,

just got back and found my dsc 2 award has arrived, boy.. oh boy I have learned a lot from some very dedicated fellow stalkers on this site

Having stalked for over 30 years, and thinking, oh I know how to carry that out, and recognise what that is, and what caused it.........wrong. I would recommend to any fellow stalker to undertake the journey to obtaining your level 2, it is not only worth it, but informative, and dare I say a duty to the beast you take of our land

sincere thanks to Jon Snowdon of Greenlee for his professional help, and guidance when I undertook my level 1, and now my level 2, not forgetting John Campbell-Smith who also provided his time, beasts, and ground for me to stalk and be witnessed on. These two people are just not names, but people who are willing to share their life's experience to others in order that they (the person who they are mentoring/witnessing) will obtain the level 2 award with true credibility

my sincere thanks to these chaps

patrickt (DSC level 2 stalker!!!!!!!!!)

Congratulations and good job of expressing the otherside of the DSC debate :tiphat:
many thanks for your comments, and yes, there is another side to every hard earned Level 1 & Level 2 provider, I have observed over the duration of my journey to these awards the unstinting work/input you providers put into these courses, we students (even at my old age) truly learn a considerable amount of knowledege we may not otherwise gain.

I read and research for my work, but there is no Substitute for the years/decades of hands on expereince course providers willing impart to us students in furtherance of our goal to attain Level 1 & level 2, so it is we who should take our hats off to all providers!!! thank you

Well done Patrick and a good post too.Nice to see well deserved praise for JCS and Jon Snowdon.

​JR
many thanks for your comments, both Jon Snowdon (JW!!) and JCS truly deserve a mention, when you find a good provider you should always recommend them to all on this site. It is only when the first class providers are identified to the new comers that we all shall benefit to that standard imparted by them, and not be hood winked into going with the unendorsable providers

Well done sir!
It's good to hear someone of 30 years stalking experience admit that they still had lots to learn! I know several others that have taken the DSC plunge at a similar time of life and ALL have said similar to yourself.
Old dogs can indeed learn new tricks!;)
Regards,
MS:tiphat:

Many thanks for that comment MS, and I do take it as a compliment from you, having read your most informative, and somewhat cynical view of some topics!!

patrickt

Well done Patrick, knew it wouldn't be long before it was official as it was clear to see on that morning at jons you were a very experienced stalker.

David

nice going just waiting for the dreaded phone call:scared:, atb wayne
Wayne, I do sympathise with you, however if you have done the work, it will come to you in a flash when your Assessor rings you, even when your mind goes blank, and mine oftens does!!!. As one site member states: think........ about the question, give a considered response, and dont' forget the Kitkats!!

My very sincere wishes, and may I be the first to congratulate you on passing your level 2 (I........ can see into the future!!)

Thanks David, that's very kind of you to say, however..... you did not get your level 2 by doing nothing. I hope everything is well with you and your

Very best wishes

Patrick

Thanks David, that's very kind of you to say, however..... you did not get your level 2 by doing nothing. I hope everything is well with you and your

Very best wishes

Patrick

Thanks Patrick it is a very rewarding qualification to achieve. Yes doing great thanks, stalking a going good as well.

Hope all is well at your end.

David

Back