Wanted: last minute Stalking Holt area North Norflok

huntsman

I'm travelling up this way from the 1st of June (this Saturday) until the 4th. Anyone know of any stalking opportunities in this area? I will be travelling light and won't have my rifle as we are visiting the mother in law! :lol:

Just looking for a bit of "Dave time" really. I know Holkham estate is only down the road and may try them in the morning. Not looking for anything fancy and not trophy's outings .Any suggestions appreciated .

Dave

Dave bunwell is only an hour away if mark from stalkinginengland has any availability, give him a pm he has good ground and a great laugh as well ,atb wayne

I'm travelling up this way from the 1st of June (this Saturday) until the 4th. Anyone know of any stalking opportunities in this area? I will be travelling light and won't have my rifle as we are visiting the mother in law! :lol:

Just looking for a bit of "Dave time" really. I know Holkham estate is only down the road and may try them in the morning. Not looking for anything fancy and not trophy's outings .Any suggestions appreciated .

Dave

Wild deer = give Mark at Stalkinginengland a message

Back