Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SAKO .22rf Finfire

SAKO .22rf Finfire

I know this is in the For Sale thread but there doesn't seem to be a post for Things I Might Sell !!
    I am just testing the water.
    I have a SAKO Finfire with a sporter profile barrel which I hardly use. It has probably had less than 500 rounds though it.
    It is in as new condition, has a ten and five shot magazine, has a moderator and is mounted with a German Schmidt and Bender 6 x 42 scope.
    As I don't use it I was thinking of selling it but would not let it go for less than £750.00.
    Would anybody be interested in this rifle at this price ?

Wow ! 94 views and no comment either way from anybody, I am surprised.

Go on then I will be first, don't sell it, classic rifle which will always go up in value-love mine to bits, won't cost you money sat in the cabinet and IMHO
    £750 is cheap for the quality, DON'T SELL IT.

110 now!

Might be a bit steep for most, even with the S&B scope on it, so folks must have viewed and move on... I guess anyone interested would've stopped and said so

Cracking bit of kit mind, and even with a .22 slot, I don't have room in the cabinet, or I'd be trying to negotiate
    Sako 75 6.5x55 - Z6i 3-18x50. Sako 75 .308 Habicht 2.5-10x56. Beretta 690. Benelli M2.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

I've a Finn fire and would be reluctant to part with it. Light accurate and reliable. Owned it from new 20 years or so now
    but I also own an Oscar Gregar take down single shot, cased rook rifle rechambered in 22K hornet. I would not sell this one.

Willing to split?

How much for the rifle on its own?

PM the reply don't want to let the cat out of the bag too early
    Grampian Guns (RFD)
    Independant Moderator / Supressor Suppliers
    ..........for those who like a quiet life !
    Our mission.......Customer satisfaction......plain and simple.

I guessed someone would ask me to split.
    Naturally I would prefer to sell as a complete set but if split comes to shove, I'd have a job to decide what proportion to split it into !!
    I'm in no hurry as it is something I have been thinking about for quite a while and it was a hard decision to make.

I would take the 10 round mag off your hands if you wanted? Unless you know of where I can purchase one?

Quote Originally Posted by Discopete View Post
    I would take the 10 round mag off your hands if you wanted? Unless you know of where I can purchase one?
    I want to sell the complete set together if possible so am in no hurry to split but may consider it in a few months.
    I'm sure you will change your mind about buying one if you find a shop to order one in for you as they are nearly £40.00 each.