Hi All,
    Longlowdog joining the club. Called Longlowdog because I was once owned by a Teckel.
    I'm a recreational stalker of roe deer at home with a couple of days at woodland reds each year. I'm a farmer (sheep) and I'm about to take my first trip to France after the boar. Hopefully I'll be able to learn a lot and contribute a little of my own experience. I've had a fair number of stalking rifles and some target experience and I'm a keen reloader.
    Regards, Longlowdog.

welcome on in!, & good choice of dog! Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by longlowdog
    Hi All,
    Longlowdog joining the club. Called Longlowdog because I was once owned by a Teckel.
    I know the feeling! Welcome, enjoy.

Welcome! I'm a sheep farmer/ deer stalker too, I'm up studying agriculture in aberdeen at the moment! This is an awesome site theres some great guys on here! Ross

I've just read the rules for new members that say you have to detail experience, cals used and such so here we go.
    40ish, stalked for twenty years, used .270sako, 25-06 zoli, 22rf, 17rf, .222 bsa and just got sauer mod 90 in 7x64. Been a member of B.D.S for twenty years including being on committee and helping with D.S.C training days.
    I like target shooting (6.5-284 and 6mmppc) and think homeloading is a relaxing pastime.
    I keep working spaniels. Used to have labs and a teckel.
    There, hopefully suficient detail to prove I'm not an internet troll.

Welcome to the forum mate. Where in Aberdeenshire are you ?. Im just down in Stony.