High Seats

Patrick A

Hi

Is there anyone on here that makes high seats and would delivery to East Sussex / Kent border. I need two, not too fancy, preferably timber and not too expensive either! Single seat with a rail as well please.

Thanks

​Patrick

Hi

Is there anyone on here that makes high seats and would delivery to East Sussex / Kent border. I need two, not too fancy, preferably timber and not too expensive either! Single seat with a rail as well please.

Thanks

​Patrick
Give Wayne (Mereside) a shout.. he makes very nice high seats :thumb:

Thanks guys for the pointers. I am happy to spend a few hundred not much more as we only get a few fallow and the aim is mostly to keep them moving and knock over one or two.

sorry Patrick only just seen this are you looking for a lean to or free standing, mine are not wood but will last you a long time, british steelstock as standard with adjustable shooting rails on all models ,let me know what you want and i can send pictures and prices over ,atb wayne

Hi

Thanks

​Patrick

Don't bother messing about Patrick, get in touch with 'mereside'. Top gear!

Back